Herbsmith Calm Shen – Herbal Blend for Dogs & Cats – Natural Anxiety Remedy for Dogs & Cats – Feline and Canine Calming Supplement
If your cat or dog experiences separation issues, destructive behavior, extreme hyperactivity, or fear aggression, they’re likely suffering from perpetual stress. Calm Shen is a natural stress remedy for dogs and cats who are constantly nervous or fear-ridden on a daily basis. It helps balance the emotional highs and lows, without making them groggy or altering their personality. Calm Shen isn’t an immediate solution but with each dose the herbs build up in your pet’s system. Gently reducing your pet’s stress levels without altering their personality or their day-to-day routine. We generally advise that it takes 4-6 weeks to start to see a difference in your pet. In the meantime – you can combine Calm Shen with other immediate calming supplements like Herbsmith’s July Third. Six ingredients are all it takes to help your pet to feel like the best version of themselves. Rhemmania, asparagus tuber, ophiopogon and scruphularia clears heat and restores emotional balance. Biota seed and polugala work to maintain your pet’s personality as they relax. Calm Shen is the perfect aid to those pets who need a little extra help feeling safe and sound. It’s the all-natural calming solution that you’ve been looking for – here’s to your pet being their best! Ingredients: Raw rehmannia root, asparagus tuber, ophiopogon tuber, angelica tang kuei, schisandra fruit, biota seed, jujube seed ginseng, scrophularia, salvia dan shen, poria, polygala, platycodon *Contains tree nuts. Additional Ingredients in Tablets Only: Inactive: hydroxypropl cellulose, calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate Powder Dosage: For Dogs: Less than 30 lbs: ½ tsp twice a day 30-80 lbs: 1 tsp twice a day 80-120 lbs: 1½ tsp twice a day 120+ lbs: 2 tsp twice a day For Cats: ¼ tsp twice a day Cautions: Not for use in pregnant animals or during diarrhea. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not for use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia. Use caution in animals with; inflammatory kidney disorders; hypertension; chronic respiratory disease. Use caution with cardia glycosides and MAO inhibitors, ACE inhibitors, NSAIDs, and aspirin.
- STRESS RELIEF – If your cat or dog experiences separation issues, destructive behavior, extreme hyperactivity, or fear aggression, they’re likely suffering from extreme stress. Calm Shen is the relief you’ve been looking for! The herbs in our formula may help to promote a sense of relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness.
- PETS REMAIN ALERT WITHOUT DROWSINESS– Other feline and canine calming supplements keep your pet in a semi-sedated state – groggy and never quite ‘there’. The herbs in Calm Shen are not sedatives – they work to correct the underlying imbalance that causes long-term anxiety. Your pet remains alert while transitioning gradually into a more relaxed version of themselves.
- STRENGTHENS OVER TIME – The natural ingredients in Calm Shen build up in your pet’s system as you continue to use it, creating continuous support as weeks turn to months. We generally advise that it takes 4-6 weeks to start to see a difference in your pet. The continuous effects of Calm Shen’s active ingredients support normal emotional balance for the ideal calming effect.
- FOR LONG-TERM USE – The active ingredients in Calm Shen work diligently without harsh side effects, so it’s perfect for long-term use. As long as you feel that your pet could use a helping hand with their perpetual anxiety, Calm Shen can remain a part of your daily routine. For anxiety that is irregular or only occurs in certain scenarios, try Herbsmith’s July Third.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED MADE IN THE USA – Herbal formulas have been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, and in veterinary practice for decades. Dr. Bessent has used this proprietary blend of herbs in her practice for over three decades to help pets with perpetual anxiety. And she’s not alone, holistic veterinarians around the country believe in Calm Shen and choose to carry it in their practices. This supplement was developed by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Chris Bessent, who owns an