Herbsmith’s Smiling Dog Kibble Seasoning is designed with your dog’s health, longevity, and happiness in mind. Our recipes contain freeze dried raw meat for dogs, and are crafted with grocery grade fruits and veggies – zero additives, fillers, preservatives, or grains – to help dogs live the way they’re supposed to. Why? At Herbsmith, we understand that everything you feed your dog affects their body. Our founder, Dr. Chris Bessent, has searched high and low to find the best ingredients to cater to what your dog really needs in a freeze dried raw dog food topper: natural and nutritious food. Herbsmith’s Smiling Dog food seasoning does exactly what its name suggests: makes your pup smile! Our three healthy dog food topper recipes are both nourishing and delicious… and are definitely picky-eater approved! “Bone” appetit!
- REAL, USDA-INSPECTED BEEF - We only use whole food ingredients, like human-grade fruits and veggies with real, raw meats for dogs (because no dog deserves to be served “meat substitute”). All of these ingredients are responsibly sourced in the USA to provide your dog with only the best!
- FREEZE DRIED RAW – The freeze-drying process allows for a flavor-packed mix of deliciousness, while still maintaining the essential vitamins and minerals in each ingredient. Add water to our raw dog food topper to see it turn back into real, whole food before your eyes!
- GLUTEN + GRAIN FREE – Our 100% GRAIN FREE formula creates MORE room for meats and produce and NO room for ingredients like “chicken meal” that others tend to use. Our dog food seasoning contains ZERO ADDITIVES, fillers, flavors, dyes, preservatives, meat meals, or grains.
- PICKY EATER APPROVED – When you’ve got a pup with a particularly pesky palate, we know how hard it can be to find a successful dog food topper for your picky eater – but look no further! We’ve created a delicious, 100% US-sourced, freeze dried kibble topper that’s sure to delight even the pickiest of pups!
- MADE IN THE USA – Each of our recipes are created by holistic veterinarian Dr. Chris Bessent, who owns and operates Herbsmith’s two facilities in Wisconsin. It’s quality you can trust from a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience.