Herbsmith Sound Dog Viscosity – Advanced Joint Support for Dogs –...
What’s the best way to provide joint help for dogs? Give them all of the building blocks for advanced joint support! Catering to all of the components of a joint – synovial fluid, connective tissue, and cartilage – our combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, hyaluronic acid and anti-inflammatory herbs stop canine arthritis in its tracks. Unlike many joint care supplements, we developed Sound Dog Viscosity to address all aspects of joint care. The short-term aids like the MSM and herbs serve as immediate dog joint pain relief. Moderate-term aids glucosamine and chondroitin and long-term Omega 3 fatty acids deal with long term threats, such as canine arthritis. All the while, we’re providing the therapeutic levels of active ingredients that your dog needs and deserves! These canine joint chews come in two varieties: small chews for petite pups under 30 pounds, and large chews for big breeds. For those picky pups, use our powder form and sprinkle it over their food.
- GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN, & HYALURONIC ACID – Providing the building blocks for optimal joint support, these active ingredients work together to prevent the degeneration of your dog’s joints.
- MSM & ANTI-INFLAMMATORY HERBS PROVIDE NATURAL PAIN RELIEF – While glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid are the foundation of joint health, our advanced joint support formula includes natural ingredients for dog pain relief. Frankincense, curcumin, corydalis, and yucca reduce inflammation and provide immediate herbal pain relief for dogs.
- THERAPEUTIC LEVELS OF INGREDIENTS – The recommended glucosamine for dogs weighing 50 lbs is 1500 mg per day, and that’s exactly what you will find in a daily dose of Sound Dog Viscosity. Any amount of glucosamine is better than none, but to truly provide joint help for dogs, you need a supplement with therapeutic levels of active ingredients.
- REPLENISHES JOINT FLUID – Joint fluid is broken down on a daily basis, causing joint inflammation, canine arthritis and annoying, nagging pain. Our advanced joint support formula contains all of the components necessary to restore joint fluid, connective tissue and provide natural pain relief for dogs.
- MADE IN THE USA – This supplement was developed by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Chris Bessent, who owns and operates Herbsmith’s two facilities in Wisconsin. It’s quality you can trust from a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience.