Our salty & sweet confectionary are throwbacks to the golden era of candy. Modernizing classic candies like honey chews, black licorice and chocolate salted caramels doesn’t mean we are reinventing the wheel. Instead, we are following in the tradition of truly great candy by infusing slow-toasted sweetness and bright, salty perfection into each and every piece we produce. We focus on high-quality ingredients and the process.
SALTY BLACK LICORICE
This chewy confection has notes of caramel, molasses and anise, balanced with delicate flakes of our Jacobsen Sea Salt. We use only the best natural ingredients, and deliver a chew that’s a bit more viscous than other varieties, so you have a little time to let it unfold on the palate. Dark, intriguing and delicious, we think it’s a taste worth acquiring.
Our Salty Licorice candy contains the traditional black food coloring used to give licorice its recognizable dark hue.
SALTY HONEY NUT CHEWS
We are proud to feature the honey of Bee Local, our partner company, in this salted caramel.
We slowly toast sugar, using premium quality butter that’s melted and golden before stirring in heavy cream and generous amounts of our flaky sea salt. With its bright flavor and delicate crunch, our flake salt makes for an ideal pairing with this rich, buttery profile.
SALTY CHOCOLATE CARAMELS
Introducing salted chocolate caramels made to stand up to discerning palates, young and old. We’ve combined the delicious, mythical qualities of chocolate with butter, sugar, heavy cream, and ample amounts of our hand-harvested sea salt.
- INDULGE and TREAT YOURSELF: Our Salty Licorice candy contains the traditional black food coloring used to give licorice its recognizable dark hue.
- HOUSEWARMING and PARTIES: Makes a great gift for your favorite chef, or for gifting at dinner parties with family and friends during the holidays.
- INSPIRATION and ORIGINS: The Scandinavians are the true masters of the dark art of licorice, and it was there we got hooked on the stuff. Even in the world of sweets, some things are an acquired taste. And while the tart, bracing licorice of Northern Europe was our inspiration, we wanted something a little more approachable. We landed on a recipe that honors the licorice we loved, but allows for a slightly less abrasive experience.
- FLAVORFUL BALANCE: This chewy confection has notes of caramel, molasses and anise, balanced with delicate flakes of our Jacobsen Sea Salt.
- RICH, GOURMET SNACKING: Dark, intriguing and delicious, we think it’s a taste worth acquiring.