Preserve’s On the Go Tableware collection is an alternative to disposable paper or plastic plates. The team at Preserve used to wash and reuse their old "disposable" plastic dishes until they got frustrated with the breakage and warping. They decided to make their own line of high-quality, lightweight plastic tableware that would serve as an alternative to the other paper and plastic cups, plates and utensils on the market. The plates, cups and bowls in Preserve’s On the Go collection are proudly made in the USA of BPA free, 100% recycled #5 plastic and are 100% recyclable when they are done being used. On the Go Plates, Cups and Bowls are thoughtfully designed to be lightweight, but sturdy. They can be used as environmentally gentle alternatives to other disposable tableware, or can be washed and reused if desired. Some may be wondering what the difference is between Preserve’s On the Go Tableware Collection and Preserve’s Everyday Tableware Collection (sold separately on Amazon). On the Go tableware is lighter weight, affordable recycled plastic tableware that will replace regular party/disposable tableware. However, if desired, On the Go tableware can be reused hundreds of times. The Everyday Tableware collection is heavier weight recycled plastic tableware designed for daily use (indoors or out) and lasts for thousands of uses.
- SET of 10: This plastic cup set includes 10 cups, each plastic cup has a 16 ounce capacity
- GENTLE ON THE ENVIRONMENT: These BPA free plastic cups are made from 100% recycled plastic. They are also 100% recyclable!
- US MADE: All products in the Preserve On The Go collection are proudly Made in the USA
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Unlike other disposable plastic cups, these cups are dishwasher safe!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: these cups can be used once for a party or event, or can be washed and reused many times
- COORDINATING ITEMS AVAILABLE: Matching plates, bowls and utensils are available and sold separately on Amazon
- VERSATILE: use these cups for parties, picnics, camping and anywhere else you would use disposable tableware