Wildly Organic Fermented Cacao Nibs, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan, Raw - 1 Pound
- Flavor: Cacao Nibs, Fermented
- Size: 1 Pound
Flavor:Cacao Nibs, Fermented | Size:1 Pound Raw Cacao nibs are the "raw material" for making raw cacao powder and raw cacao butter. They are the raw, fermented cacao bean that has had the outer peeling removed. They can be used like a chocolate chip, though they are firmer and will not melt at the same temperatures. These cacao nibs come from beans raised organically without the use of pesticides, herbicides or chemicals of any kind. They are also purchased as fair trade from Peru.
- Made from cacao pods that are fermented in banana leaves in the shade for 3-5 days. Never roasted or see any additional heat.
- Shelled and husked, the nibs are never roasted or see any additional heat.
- Many people looking for the antioxidants, particularly flavonoids and polypheols, in dark chocolate purchase cacao nibs because they are minimally processed and contain no added sugars.
- Our Cacao Nibs have a chocolatey flavor but they're not as sweet as mass produced chocolate.
- Enjoy them in smoothies, ice cream, cookies, granola, trail mix, and more! Perfect for the chocolate lover health nut!
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
Have peace of mind knowing that your order will arrive original factory sealed packaging. That means that you'll have the full force of the manufacturer's warranty to protect your purchase.
Fast and Free Shipping
You're already purchasing the item. Why pay additional for shipping, especially slow shipping? We get your order shipped out and delivered to your doorstep as quickly as possible.
We are committed to making sure that you leave this transaction satisfied. That means having access to real people that get your questions and concerns answered quickly. Give us a shot and we will make sure that you will look to us again!